A newspaper from back to future ??

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Somebody has way too much time on there hands. Somebody put a lot of work into that to make it look like a real newspaper. Wish I had that much time on my hands.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yeah, the solid lines are a dead giveaway, they need to be faded into the paper a little better.

It's a funny concept, though, took a good bit of creativity and a decent amount of time to 'shop it.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not to mention if you look closely at the picture of the paper IN the paper, the picture on the homepage there is not the same as the picture we see as a whole, and it should be.

It should technically be an infinite effect, like looking into a room of mirrors. Wouldn't have been too hard to get that in there on at least 1 level though. The newspaper shadows make for a convenient excuse not to need more than one additional level of "infinite" pictures.

I want to make a picture like this now. :)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's not that bad. The main thing to fix maybe would be the bottom of the picture on the front page of the paper. It looks like it's on top of the paper when it should actually be part of the paper. You could fix it by making it bend slightly with the paper on the lower left side, as well as blurring the bottom of the image just a tad so it bleeds into the paper more. It has a slight drop shadow effect as it is now.

Shrek

Registered Member
Good observation but it is still far fetched creative job for me though. Probably I should start a simple project to get the feeling of photoshop and the terminology!

Cheers

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
If that were a real newspaper, that girl would have her picture in there infinite times, because the image repeats itself over and over, woudln't it be cool to have your face in the paper that many times?

nice picture though, I have no photoshop skills Whatsoever so it doesn't look that bad to me but I can still tell that it is photoshopped.