• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A Newbie's Collection

yooperchick

Registered Member
Hi Everyone. I collect McDonalds Happy Meal toys. My mom started me off in high school (they'll be worth money someday, she said). So, I have a big 'ole rubbermaid tote full of them. I even saved some boxes (remember the Super Mario 3 happy meal?). I look at them once every year or so now. I do not actively collect unless I'm at a garage sale and see one still in the wrapper. I've thought about selling, but I think I'll just save them for my son. Maybe by then there will be worth more and I'm sure he'll get a kick out of them.

I also collect all things Bald Eagle. I used to collect figures, but now I have so many that I had to quit. I just look for different things now. The latest thing I bought were a pair of Bald Eagle binoculars. My son tried them on in the store and they were too cute to pass up. Hmm...that pic may be a good one for my avatar....