A New World

nihilated

Registered Member
If you were to be reborn at this moment into a fantasy world of your choice, what would it be like? You have no memory of your past life.

For me, personally I would choose a world reminiscent of some parts of Zelda:Twilight Princess or maybe a desolate and only slightly futuristic world with only a few people left and I would love to meet the love of my life there.

In this world, I would also make myself not even question the 'meaning of life' and believe that I actually have free will.

Last edited:
EverQuest

I would like to be either a Wood Elf Druid or a Gnome/Iskar Necromancer. I played both of these characters in the game and enjoyed the world they lived and the quest they had to fulfill.

The world of EverQuest looks great and has everything: forest, winter land, rain, deserts, beaches, ect.. ect...

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I would have a business empire. I would literally own 51% of stock in the United States. My doctors would discover a medicine that would cure cancer and all other diseases. Anything that I want to do, I would do it. Businesses would fear me when I visit. I would be the most powerful man in the world

nihilated

Registered Member
I would have a business empire. I would literally own 51% of stock in the United States. My doctors would discover a medicine that would cure cancer and all other diseases. Anything that I want to do, I would do it. Businesses would fear me when I visit. I would be the most powerful man in the world
Lol. What are you now?