A New World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nihilated, Apr 19, 2008.

1. nihilated

nihilated Registered Member

If you were to be reborn at this moment into a fantasy world of your choice, what would it be like? You have no memory of your past life.

For me, personally I would choose a world reminiscent of some parts of Zelda:Twilight Princess or maybe a desolate and only slightly futuristic world with only a few people left and I would love to meet the love of my life there.

In this world, I would also make myself not even question the 'meaning of life' and believe that I actually have free will.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

EverQuest

I would like to be either a Wood Elf Druid or a Gnome/Iskar Necromancer. I played both of these characters in the game and enjoyed the world they lived and the quest they had to fulfill.

The world of EverQuest looks great and has everything: forest, winter land, rain, deserts, beaches, ect.. ect...

3. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT!

naught!

ummm, harry potter.

4. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I would have a business empire. I would literally own 51% of stock in the United States. My doctors would discover a medicine that would cure cancer and all other diseases. Anything that I want to do, I would do it. Businesses would fear me when I visit. I would be the most powerful man in the world

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Naboo from Star Wars.

6. nihilated

nihilated Registered Member

Lol. What are you now?

7. pikachu1

pikachu1 Registered Member

I'd love to be reborn into the Pokemon world. It would be so cool to go out and catch pokemon to become a great trainer.