• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A New Superman?

leopard22

Registered Member
It's going to be tough to picture a different actor from Christopher Reeves playing the Man of Steel, but I guess it had to happen (well, obviously since he's no longer with us) ... saw the trailer for the new movie and it looks pretty good - but with a different Lois Lane too ... gonna be tough. The storyline looks a little more believable IMHO.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm going to have to save my opinions for when the movie comes out, but I think it may be a good movie.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Has anybody seen it yet? I've heard mixed reviews so far so I will most likely wait for DVD. I definitely plan to see Pirates 2 on Friday though. :D

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Yes, I have seen the new Superman and I have to say that it a great movie. The guy that plays the main character looks a lot like Christopher Reeve.

Wrecked

Registered Member
i saw it the other day.

thought the movie was alright. didn't live up to the hype [ kept hearing that it was really good ]. saw the movie not knowing any of the story [ of the movie, i'm a fan of the Superman Animated Series ] or reading any of the reviews. although i heard a few minor spoilers from watching TV, they weren't that big of a deal but were still quite annoying to hear.

i'd give it like a 3.8/5
+ would watch it again if someone paid for my ticket
- wouldn't buy/rent the DVD
- wouldn't pay to watch it

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
i'm waiting for the DVD to come out but i thought it looked awesome. btw andrew i did see Pirates 2 and thought it was great (5/5) :) . hope to hear your opinion.