A New sig is requested to come with the New Month

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hmm...gotta change for the upcoming school year so I need a set done, I want it too look VERY good and awesome looking so the best one will get 1000 points from me^^; This will happen every month unless I want to put u other guys sigs to shame by putting up my Vincent sig made by Omega lol.
    But here is the pic I want it made from:

[​IMG]\

I want Ed ONLY no Envy...I want well blending in the bg too. I want that saying about equivilent exchange some where in the sig, maybe transperant, but it doesn't matter though. The three dominate colors have to be black, red and purple^^; Plz and thank u to all who try this out!

P.S. ONLY if u can somehow spice up an improved avie of the one I have now plz do that, that's ONLY if u can do it, it is not really nessecary but I still want the blinking thank u^^;

Oh and can somebody do a freestyle on this one?
    [​IMG]

Do want u like on this one as long as Black and red are used, I don't care how this one looks just as so long as it give Grave the "Kick ur butt and drag it across the floor" worthy^^;

2. Omega

Omega Ω

Ok I need you to not use names. i say this because I know not only me but alot of other sig makers may not watch this show. So it you could say things like "I want the girl in the sig" or "I want the guy in the sig" because Ed sounds like a guy and Envy sounds like a girl, but you have a girl in your avatar so now i am all lost. Also the text you want on thinggs if you can make them bold of something to make them stick out. Also that Vincent sig i made you is by far my best work ever and it makes me sad to see it go :(

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Omega it's not going I just need something to start the new school year off. I'm putting it back up in the middle of the month so don't worry about it! It's one of the best ones I've gotten since my whole time I've been on teh net^^; Omega u mean to say u never watched Full Metal Alchemist? My avie and that pic have the same character in them -_-;. Ok about the bold thing....give me a sec to edit the post.

4. Omega

Omega Ω

I am still very lost so I will let someone else handle this one XD. Also Kyo so you know I do not watch T.V. ever. I mean ever it is not in my life.

5. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

I still can't tell which are guys and which are girls lol, I know the one on the left is a girl, not sure about the other one.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Those pics are from two different video games >>; U don't really have to watch T.V. to know who they are....but ok then I'll wait till someone else decides to do them. Though that might take awhile since everyone is busy ><; Thanks for looking at the thread though Omega.

7. Omega

Omega Ω

I will try Kyo I cannot promise anything becaise I was going to be in Mal's competition and I could not even do that because I have to run CIE. But I can try.

EDIT: Whoa big 900th post!

EDIT 2: who made that avie?

8. Kyo_Muramasa

*shrugs* I don't have a clue. Like all the others I get I just found it while searching for something on Google. I don't remember though what I was searching for though >>;

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Are ppl finding these requests to be way too hard? I'm using these sometime during the month for a special reason and will be willing to pay a price as long as it isn't too high that is >>;

10. Omega

Omega Ω

I think people are just lazy :(

If I had my PC I would so do this but can't :D sorry