A new Maria Sharapova sig

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
#1
I followed some Tuts and come up wid this
Took me 2 hours


My Best one
 
D

Ds136

Guest
#2
border is too thick and keep it the front most layer until you get into really advanced techniques. Once you get into really advanced techniques and art style and you get a feel for things then thats when you want to use different borders and positioning on them.

It is your best so far. I like it. Good job =)
 

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
#3
Yes it is ur best one yet, no half and half sigs anymore yay^^; The bg gives me a thick feeling kinda like Ds, y don't u clear it up abit? I like the pic and the font does go well with it. Good job X!
 
#5
Its good though, hey have you ever though about using PNGs of what ever they are called now. If you want to know more please PM me. :) good job keep up the work!


Ds136 said:
border is too thick and keep it the front most layer until you get into really advanced techniques. Once you get into really advanced techniques and art style and you get a feel for things then thats when you want to use different borders and positioning on them.

It is your best so far. I like it. Good job =)
How in gods name is the border to thick XD?
 

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
#6
hey have you ever though about using PNGs of what ever they are called now. If you want to know more please PM me.
Thanks

I'll keep that in mind
 
D

Ds136

Guest
#7
Omega said:
How in gods name is the border to thick XD?
Its like a 3px border with a fade on the end. Thats way to thick and bulky in my opinion. It gives it that beveled effect which is really cheesy and corny, and just not very attractive or professional.
 

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
#8
Ds136 is right, It looks kinda thick, but thats how I made it and I am not changing it

I like it the way it is
 
D

Ds136

Guest
#9
Socceroos said:
Ds136 is right, It looks kinda thick, but thats how I made it and I am not changing it

I like it the way it is
Then thats all that matters =)
 
#10
OK Ds you got me worried are these along with my sig now have to big of borders?





Or are you just saying because it looks like a cheseey bevel job?