A new guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Coldendurance, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Coldendurance

Coldendurance Registered Member

Hey all, my name is Shawn and I'm in America. I was looking for a nice and simple "general" forum to keep me busy on off-time and get a bit of culture around me.

I'm a motivated teenager waiting to get back into the Army after a medical separation in 2008, I plan to go back this summer. Scoliosis was the problem in this case.

Current passions and interests include: shooting, running / working out, eating, working *yes workings a strong interest!*, and BASIC computer tinkering.

I appreciate everyone's time and thank you for having me on this forum.

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to the forum. Hope you stick around. Look forward to seeing some of your posts. Enjoy

3. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Sweet, another fitness enthusiast on the board, welcome along bud!

~Shwa'

4. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

The food and tech forum will interest you then. What kind of food do you enjoy? Welcome to GF Shawn!

5. Coldendurance

Coldendurance Registered Member

I appreciate the welcoming.

Nibbles, I enjoy all variations of Asian based foods and Latin foods as well. Anything with a strong blend of spice will get me on track. Though I'm open to virtually anything, given it won't kill me too quickly. :)

6. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF!!!

I hope that you find you like it here. I was looking for a "general" type forum when I joined too, and I have been more than pleasantly surprised =) It sounds like we have a lot here that will interest you!! Just get to looking around and start replying to some threads and you will be having fun in no time!

See you around the boards!

7. Sylar

Sylar Registered Member

Welcome Shawn! I think you'll like it here. There's lots of things to do and say.
    This is pretty much as "general" as it gets.

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey and welcome to General Forum, have fun and stick around.

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you around, I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

10. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

I really like your avatar! :)

Welcome to GF.