• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A new guy here

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Just a guy who was introduced to this site a bit ago, so far it's good. Love the format and the discussion topics. As for me, I'm a guy who loves wrestling, baseball, football, basketball (no WNBA, get it out), I do love speaking my mind which is both a good and bad thing depending on your perspective. I've been a wrestling fan for nearly 30 years and I'd like to think I know a good amount for just a normal fan. Always up for a good talk.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I've finally convinced you to join and hopefully got you addicted. We're trying to build something special here and the more knowledgeable members we get, the more we grow everyday. Looking forward in discussing and debating sports with you in the near future. Enjoy your stay here and I'll see ya around

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome man. It's great to have you here at Sports-Discussions. I'm a huge wrestling fan myself and I look forward to discussing sports with you in the near future.

Iris

rainbow 11!
welcome!

Sabby

Welcome. Sorry to see I won't be able to add you to my WNBA thread :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introductions 6
cloudiosify Introductions 5
Meatloaf Introductions 5
K Introductions 6
storm_ina_C_cup Boxing / MMA 0