• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A nap a day keeps the doctor away

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Alan

Registered Member
Sure, i agree with you! I work from my home and i have the advantage of having a short nap whenever iam tired (But i used to take only one a day)...A small nap helps to reboost myself,rejunevates me a lot and helps me to work for longer hours without any mistake!

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
Most people don't have time in their day to be taking naps. It would be very helpful though.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I don't really feel that a nap helps me, it actually keeps me tired for the rest of the day. The only way I take naps is when I'm sick, and the medicine knocks me out for 36 hours.

Getting sick is great, I just sleep through it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't mind being sick if I have time to sleep. If I have to be places though then that's no fun at all.

As for taking naps, I guess sometimes I feel "refreshed" after a nap, but generally I think I am usually more tired afterwards. I am used to being tired sometimes though so maybe my "nap tired" is closer to somebody else's "sleep for the night tired".

I can stay up a long time without sleep. Once I hit the hay though, you don't want to be my alarm clock in the morning. That reminds me, has anybody seen my sledge hammer? :D