A match made in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking about it how great would it be to see CM Punk Vs Randy Orton

CM Punk: "I am straight Edge and that means I'm drug free and alcohol free which means I am better then you"

Randy orton: Just his pose he does screams "I am better then you"

Can't wait till they run this, it will happen just a matter of time.

S

shawnesty23

orton isnt ecw and also orton sucks in the ring and cm punk would embarass him in the ring

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
shawnesty23 said:
orton isnt ecw and also orton sucks in the ring and cm punk would embarass him in the ring
Think what you want, it would still be a great match. I'm still convinced that you don't know that the fights are choreographed. Orton only does what he's told, as does CM Punk. They are made, they don't make themselves. They're are however, both good atheletes and it could be made into a great match.

shawnesty23 said:
Uhhhhhh nether is Undertaker, Ric Flair, Edge, John Cena, and then number of other Raw superstars that when to ecw for a few nights.

Also that is why people hate cena he is told to go out there and do the six moves of doom.

If CM Punk, now I am sorry to say this cuz I love CM Punk but if he join wwe 100% like Raw of Smackdown they would probly have him doing just his trademark moves and he would be in the same boat as Cena.

Another thing I would like to see is Benoit Vs. CM Punk

S

shawnesty23

Merc said:
shawnesty23 said:
Think what you want, it would still be a great match. I'm still convinced that you don't know that the fights are choreographed. Orton only does what he's told, as does CM Punk. They are made, they don't make themselves. They're are however, both good atheletes and it could be made into a great match.
lol i dont think u understand wrestling man. the wrestlers have the match they dont planb out every move my man. orton cant put on as good of a amtch as punk but u dont understand wrestling jsut what u see on wwe so ill forgive you. i understand this isnt a wrestling forum so i usually dont post much about wrestling on here i stick to wrestling forusm b/c of guys like u that compare orton to cm punk in the ring

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
shawnesty23 said:
lol i dont think u understand wrestling man. the wrestlers have the match they dont planb out every move my man. orton cant put on as good of a amtch as punk but u dont understand wrestling jsut what u see on wwe so ill forgive you. i understand this isnt a wrestling forum so i usually dont post much about wrestling on here i stick to wrestling forusm b/c of guys like u that compare orton to cm punk in the ring
Shawn, you're being a douche again. I'm older than you, I've watched wrestling longer than you, and you're stubborn as hell. You're convinced that you're right, ALL the time and think that your opinion is fact. Cut this crap.

S

shawnesty23

Merc said:
shawnesty23 said:
Shawn, you're being a douche again. I'm older than you, I've watched wrestling longer than you, and you're stubborn as hell. You're convinced that you're right, ALL the time and think that your opinion is fact. Cut this crap.
it doesnt matter if uve watched longer, i still have much more knowledge then you. i forgot more about wrestling than u know pal. anyone who compares orton to cm punk is a complete idiot.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
shawnesty23 said:
it doesnt matter if uve watched longer, i still have much more knowledge then you. i forgot more about wrestling than u know pal. anyone who compares orton to cm punk is a complete idiot.
Alright, now you're just proving how immature and childish you are. Someone disagrees with you, you get angry, now your ego has inflated to massive proportions. Just because you have some kind of CM Punk fetish, doesn't make you right. Cut this lame middle-school "I'm smarter than you" bullshit or you're going to find yourself banned.

S

shawnesty23

Merc said:
shawnesty23 said:
Alright, now you're just proving how immature and childish you are. Someone disagrees with you, you get angry, now your ego has inflated to massive proportions. Just because you have some kind of CM Punk fetish, doesn't make you right. Cut this lame middle-school "I'm smarter than you" bullshit or you're going to find yourself banned.
bullshit man. im imature b/c i know more? have u even seen cm punk wrestle before? if u have and think orton is better than i feel sorry for you man

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
shawnesty23 said:
bullshit man. im imature b/c i know more?
That's the kind of cocky tough-guy talk that's making you look like an idiot. It's perfectly fine to have an opinion, it's another to act like a total tool and think that your opinion is fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.