A little bit of mustard on a t-shirt of white.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Smelnick, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

So this one time, I was on my way to a job interview, and I was wearing my nice whitish shirt and I stopped for a bite to eat on the way. Naturally, as luck would have it, I spilled a bit of ketchup on it. Now I had this spot of ketchup on my shirt, and it was already too late to go back and change my shirt. I was at a loss for what to do. I went to the washroom, and wet it down as much as I could. At least now the ketchup was only a light pink colour. I went to the interview and as I was sitting waiting, anxious about the fact that I had this stain on my shirt, I noticed that when I was sitting, the folds of the shirt made the stain un noticable. So when I got up to go into the interview, I made sure that my hand blocked the stain and then when I sat down, I tugged my shirt a bit of hide the stain. I ended up getting that job thankfully so I assumed my tactic worked.

So how about yourselves? Any situations come to mind where you had to be somewhere important, and you mussed up your clothing?

Or another thing. One time I was on my way to work and I had cut myself shaving. It was brutal too. This was when I worked at Tim Hortons and so I had to serve customers etc and I had this wound on my face now.

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your appearance is a little less than presentable and there was nothing you could do about it? What methods do you use to try and rectify it? Any tricks?

2. SDuck

SDuck New Member

why is this thread so called when it was ketchup on your shirt?

3. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i had these two silk shirts i used for special ocassions. my dad did the laundry and we didn't realize he used too much bleach and i went to wear it one night to find it streaked....great shirt lost to poor laundry job.