A.I wants out?

Discussion in 'NBA' started by VidaGuerra8069, Jul 8, 2006.

1. rumors are going up dat A.I wants out.... who here believes A.I should stay and help out Philly or leave ( which eva team ) and help dem get a championship.... i say leave... how many of u agree or disagree?

2. HitBattousai

HitBattousai Guest

AI has been pretty loyal to Philly and gotten them to the Finals with a relatively untalented group. He should move to a Contender if he can.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

He should move to a team who has a better chance of winning more. or at least making it to the playoffs, but then there'd be too many strong teams that dominate over weaker teams if everybody does that.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally I think that he should remain with the 76ers and should end is career in Philadelphia, I know he wants to win a championship, but it's Billiy King's job to bring a couple of superstars to help him out. I think he should be loyal to the team, and stay in Philly.

5. T-Bag

T-Bag Guest

AI doesn't want out,he's said numerous times that he wants to finish his career in Philly,no matter what.
    AI needs to shoot less,around 20 times instead of 26.He has all the tools to average atleast 9 assists next season if he shoots less.

6. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

he is saying he wants out b/c they want him out. hje should leave i hope he does. im a sixers fan and they need to rebuild you cant win with iverson and this team

7. Godfather

Godfather Guest

I heard Paul Pierce is doing for him. He will leave.

8. Gustavo

Gustavo Guest

Philly is a mess. HOwever i dont believe AI said that or that would be across the world right now. Its just a rumour and im sure AI knows his on the block right now.

9. RajaB

RajaB Guest

i think AI should be out. if he wants to get to the fianls and win he needs to go to anothr team that has potential. if he stays in philly hes going to get no where. what gustavo said is right, philly is a mess.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Teams can always rebuild. I don't understand why your saying Philly is a mess because they have young start like Samuel Dalembert, Andre Iguadala, Louis Williams and John Salmons mix with veterans like Allen Iverson and Chris Webber. If they could all work together this team can be hard to beat.