A.I. 2

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I'm not even suppose to be showing you guys these icons since their in a contest >.> But freak it, I want you guy's opinion on them too. This is the second and last one since each contestant is only allowed to make two, and this time I did it around the boring emotion...can't you tell^^;

C&C is what I thrive on...so bring it!

I find it awsome! I like the changing color effect on the butterfly thingie! Also, a nice choice of pic to represent boredom! Also, its Kenshin if I'm not mistaken! lol! Nice work, Kyo!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Kenshin? That's not Kenshin 0_0; That's Asuka from N.G.E. Plus she has the wrong hair color to be Kenshin's anyway which is like an orange color --;

Edit: I wanted to add glow >.>

Matters what lighting you get Kenshin in....altho, evidently he was a different anime char....I'm not an anime nut, btw. Nothing wrong with them from my perspective.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
And you call yourself a Kenshin fan.... :nono: :p

I think it looks alright. It doesn't really make me feel bored. I think it's because there're bright colors (particularly the green) in the back and the thing on the cheek is changing from bright color to bright color. I guess boring to me is darker, blander colors.