A Guy I Know Caught Suzuki's Home Run!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Mirage, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Anybody here know who Kurt Suzuki is? I don't fallow baseball so I sure don't.. :lol:

That being said, the guy put up two home runs a few days ago and a guy I know actually caught what I believe was the first one. You can see the video footage here:

Baseball Video Highlights & Clips | [email protected]: Suzuki crushes a two-run homer to left - Video | MLB.com: Multimedia

You can hardly see him but he's wearing a green jersey with a yellow/orange stripe on it. He's at the bottom of the dog pile in that video at around 14 seconds in.

Not too shabby!

Anybody remember the GF member 00Vega? That's who it was lol.

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I'm actually Kurt Suzuki and I would like that ball back. You can let him know to drop it off at the stadium.

Millz likes this.
  3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That douche caught the ball...just kidding.

That's pretty cool though, I'm not a Kurt Suziki fan by any means, but catching a home run ball must be really exciting.

I'm gotten baseballs at practice from a few players but never from an actual game.

4. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Despite the fact that I am from PA, I am in fact an Oakland A's fan! Congrats to the man that caught it.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Seriously? His loonie ass needs to die in a fire.

What is he going to do with the ball? Let his 13 year old best friend steal it from him?

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Vega is an idiot. If that's really him, I can't believe how hard he was going after that ball. Diving on the ground into a pile to get a baseball?