• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies A Good Day To Die Hard

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here are two trailers for the fifth Die Hard that is coming out on February 14th, 2013.

A Good Day to Die Hard - Movie Trailers - iTunes

It looks pretty good.

John McClane is in Russia, and he sees his son who is apparently in trouble and helps him to save the day.

I've enjoyed the first four Die Hard movies, I don't think they can do any wrong.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Naw. Not for me. I loved the first Die Hard, and even Die Hard 2, but I feel like Bruce Willis is milking the franchise too much. I'll likely still go see it anyway, though. My dad is a huge Die Hard series fan and would be mad at me if I didn't see it.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'll skip this one. Live Free or Die Hard was decent but I've had enough John McClane for two lifetimes.

Plus, this is one of the worst movie posters I've seen in a while...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a bad poster, but I'm sure it won't be censored like that in the movie.

But, here's another one that you might enjoy:

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am still yet to sit down and watch Die Hard 4 all the way through, unlike many other films when I saw it announced I did not think "oh my god I HAVE to see that" I thought "really? after all this time? really?". I should really sit down and watch it but I am worried that 4 and 5 will be disappointing but I am willing to give it a go.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Like I said earlier, they can't do no wrong with a new Die Hard. It's not like Bruce Willis is to old for these type of movies. He's still an action star in the movie business, and he doesn't seem out of place when he has those type of roles.

Die Hard 4 was on last night and I watched it. It's still good, definitely my second favorite out of the whole series.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I thought Die Hard 4 was going to be a train wreck, but my uncle convinced me to go & it turned out be a lot better than I expected.

I just thought that was a nice way to end things for good.

And yes BR, that poster is a giant step up. Haha.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Die hard 4 was awful - nothing like the other 3. I was very disappointed and felt there was no need for it to be made. It didn't feel like I was watching Die Hard.
I think Willis is definitely too old. Yes he is still fit, but he should move on to something else.

I will see the film, but I don't expect to love it.

dDave

V.I.P.
I felt as if Die Hard 4 was the second best of the series right behind the first one. Really, I found it to be a very enjoyable movie.

After watching the trailer, I am feeling optimistic about this movie. I'm just a little excited to go and see it.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Die hard 4 was awful - nothing like the other 3. I was very disappointed and felt there was no need for it to be made. It didn't feel like I was watching Die Hard.
Really? I thought 3 was a terrible movie. They should've ended after the original. But I guess making new ones until he is 80 is a good way to keep the bank accounts full.