• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night

thealigator

Registered Member
Name: A girl walks home along at Night
Director: Ana Lily Amirpour
Release Date: Now
Premise: In the Iranian ghost-town Bad City, a place that reeks of death and loneliness, the townspeople are unaware they are being stalked by a lonesome vampire.

Trailer:

If you are looking for a film that has any of the following:
  • amazing acting
  • a wonderful script
  • amazing sound
  • beautiful direction
  • wonderful camera work
  • the ability to make you think "what did I jsut watch"

This truly is the film for you. It is hard to talk about this film, it's so visual you just have to watch it and experience it. It is not your typical vampire horror film and because of this and how it is film it sets itself apart from so many films I have seen this year that is was a joy to witness an experience. It is not for anyone and it can be tough going but if you give it a go I truly believe it is worth the journey.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Looks cool.

A tad off topic, but....... I'm just hoping that's not Keiran Lee.

That would be freaky.

EDIT:

And it won't let me post the code to start at :32.

=32s is supposed to be at the end of the player code, not simply a repeat of the video from the start.