• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I <3 GF A GF new years poem

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
To all those I have gained
To all those who I've lost
I love you all the same
To me you mean the most

To all those who provided guidence
To those who provided hope
I hope you I love you
You know you've helped me cope

To those who have spoke to me
When you barely knew my name
To those who had a kind word
I hope I have been the same

To those who never gave up
And strived to always be there
To those who were helpful
I hope its a gift I've shared

You guys mean the world to me
I hope you know that know
I look forward to another year
Where kindness always show

I am not the greatest writer in the world but I wanted to get across how much GF has meant to me, I am coming up to a year of being part of this community and I hope that this time next year I will meet and know even more people.

Bliss

Sally Twit
That is a very nice and sweet poem, Chris. I think you were lying when you put your writing skills down.
Some people find it easier to put their feelings across through poetry or song.

It's been a pleasure getting to know you this year. :)

Dekzper

Registered Member
That is soooo totally cool. :) You've been an awesome member and you really deserved MOTM more than I did. Total props!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
That is a well-done poem. I would do the same thing (or at least some form of communication of how much GF means to me), but I am NOT that artistic, hahaha.

GF does mean a lot to you, and that is obvious. Hopefully you stay around for a very long time.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Great poem Chris, really gets me right there you know. I'm glad GF has been such a positive experience for you and I'm glad that I'm part of the reason. You're a fun dude to chat with man, so hopefully me and Bliss can hang with ya more in 2012