• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games A free retro-style game for you

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can tell from the screenshots that you put a lot of time into it. I might download it soon and give it a try. How long did it take you to make it?

bignewman

Heh..maybe you're being facetious, or maybe not (graphics not my forte).

Anyway it took me about 5 months - it was my senior project at school and I worked on it on and off throughout the semester, with a massive no sleep session to finish it off.

Let me know what you think

-Jared

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Graphics wise, I was grouping it into the category of flash games, which are usually pretty bad. Yours looked like it could easily fall into the NES/SNES (maybe) category, so that's why I said it looked good.

(Not good compared to XBOX or anything new now of course.)

Sorry for the confusion. Wasn't trying to sound sarcastic. :)

Spinlock

Registered Member
I'll no doubt download this after I upgrade the hard drive in my laptop. at 56 Megs, it ought to be worth my time. Speaking of which, do you have an estimate on how long it takes to play it?