A Fight to the Death

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Mar 28, 2009.

?

What would you do?

1. Fight to the death

89.5%
  2. Allow yourself to be killed

10.5%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Kind of a spinoff of this thread.

You are walking down the street one day when a van pulls up next to you and several masked people pile out and grab you. They put a hood over your head and drive for what seems like several hours.

Finally, the van stops and you are knocked out. Some time later you wake up and find yourself in an underground fight club. You'll be fighting another innocent person who was captured the same day, to the death.. with nothing but your bare hands.

What do you do? If neither of you fight then you'll both be shot.

:shake:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
    pro2A likes this.

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Assuming I'm wearing what they grabbed me wearing, I'd kick them as hard as I could somewhere around the knee. Then I'd choke them to death. If they fought back, I'd fight back. But between fighting to the death or dieing, I'd choose fighting.

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

As I see this as a more personal metaphor for conscription, and as I am a conscientious objector, I would refuse to fight. No outside force will compel me to be a murderer.

4. Sylar

Sylar Registered Member

Well that took me awhile to come up with an answer. But i finally found one. It seems cruel but a fight with just bare hands, would take a long time and a lot of pain. I don't want to die that excruciatingly so i think i'd fight. If the guys who picked me up in the van do let me go, I'd use every fibre in my body to recover and, with the help of the police hunt them down. I wouldn't let the sacrifice of the other person be for nothing though.

EDIT: I might not win the fight but if i did that's what i'd do.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah exactly. Essentially the question is "Would you murder an innocent person in cold blood or let them do the same to you instead."

Tis a pickle, as they say. :shifteyes:

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

considering they'd most likely take me wheelchair and all i'd fight. having a 250lb piece of machinery at my use i'd try my best the bring them down through wall pinning and hacks at their legs. then its only time before i get them on the ground to roll over body parts.

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd fight. If I didn't, i'd die anyway, but if I fight I have a 50% chance of living, which seems like a better alternative to getting shot.

8. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm sure basic instinct will kick in when there is a situation like that, even when you are captured everyone will try to resist and fight back until they are subdued. But when coming down to the final fight, I would have to give it my best for many reason. First, I don't want to get shot, I've heard it hurts, lol. Secondly, I'd say my apologies to the other before beginning, just in case I don't make it.

~Shwa

9. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

If I chose fight and won afterwards I'd be dying anyway. Shot to death is less cruel.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

It would be hard to fight someone but it'd make it easier that I didn't know this person. Obviously I'd be very scared but if I knew I was going to get shot then I'd try and protect myself. I can't imagine myself turning into some violent psycho but I'd try hard to survive.