a few new pics (no spider)

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Tucker, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

These were taken over the weekend:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Great pictures!!! (but I don't understand the 3rd)

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

What is the 2nd pic of? I sort of like it...and am afraid of your answer. :p

4. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

Interesting.

@EllyDicious: I think the 3rd is a walrus on a bike. Where did you take these pictures Tucker? :evolution:

5. Saffy

Saffy Registered Member

Interesting:)..............i liked them all :D

6. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Interesting pics bro! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around picture 3........what is that/what is it?

7. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

That second one looks like it could be a Monet. Very nice indeed! I like the second to the last the best. What program do you use to manipulate the images?

8. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I had the same thought!

Tuck, it would make a great avatar for you. :cool:

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Thanks for all your interest and the kind reviews. The second picture was a happy accident; I was about to delete a failed night shot of a raccoon when I spotted those Impressionistic landscaped poppies in the background. I blew them up and increased the color saturation level a bit (I use freeware PS clone PhotoPlus 5.5), et voila! The third one is not a walrus on a bike, nor Krang of Ninja Turtle infamy, but a huge and fugly fish that was staring rudely at me from one of a local restaurant's 150 saltwater aquariums. I shoved my camera in his leering face and he finally lost his curiosity. The next to last is just a multi-second exposure of a house party dance floor with the color boosted to look like a psychedelic poster. I'm by no means a wiz at either photography or photo manipulation. I just like to think that I have an eye for things that look uniquely eye-catching in one way or another. Stay tuned for my upcoming exposé on road worker butt crack!

10. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Damn son! You sure took your time in getting around to the explanations! :wheelchair:
    HaHaha........I'm just playin' :D Thanks for the info. Anymore pics?