• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A Different Dimesion Idea...

• Thread starter Amethyst_Shinobi_0
  • Start date
A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

Lately, I have been thinking of just a creative Different Dimension Deck to use. I haven't really seen people just use a regular Different Dimension Deck. They always have them mixed in with a different kind of deck like for example the Strike Ninja Deck. The point that I'm trying to get across is that how good are Different Dimension Decks by themselves and are they good to play with. ANY advice will help for my idea. Thanks.

Turbo

Registered Member
A DD Deck can be done, but it needs removal support since the good DD monsters are restricted. cards like banisher of the light, chaos sorcerer, along with the removal cards coming in EOJ will make this deck type playable. just remember that your kill card is RftDD. it's definately do-able in my opinion, but not with just DD cards.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I see what you mean right there. I thank you for that advice there.

Turbo

Registered Member
no problem. you just need to look up cards that have "remove from play" in their text. i was recently thinking about the same topic for a deck but just a little differently. i'm still researching so i won't say anything but Banner.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

It just seems that this kind of deck will do good and can hit hard when it wants too but I'm still not sure if I should post it on my deck site but I'll have to wait and see for what the new series brings. I'm still listening to any words of wisdom for this idea. ^_^

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

well you can use the new card Dimentional rip all cards go removed from play rather then graveyard and card sancity. and use those REALLY
weird cards like chaos greed and such

G

Gotenks1215

If you make a DD deck, play x3 DD Survivors and x3 MacroCosmos. That way, you'll constantly have an 1800 ATK monster out while MC is out. You'll also want to play x3 DD Scout Planes, since if they're also removed, they're SS'd back. That gives you 6 monsters that NEVER die as long as MC is out (unless DDS is fd, then he dies for good, but you'd never play him fd anyway, unless you're blocking a hit from something huge, like Jinzo). If you play a DD deck, you're gonna have to make it dedicated to make it run good. No Chaos, obv, and no Ninja, since your targets of removal are gonna be gone from MC. Trust me on this, I think MC is gonna be a big deck type. It kills ass known types of decks out there right now, Chaos/Phoenix/DW/PoA. The only thing you'd need to watch out for is playing against a Bazoo/Return deck, since MC is only helping them out by giving them targets for Return, but then, just side in Waboku's and Solemn Judgments for that.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Dimension Rip will be more stable than Macrocosmos. And as far as DD Surviror is concerned it will do the same thing. Can anyone say DD Scout Planes or D Survivor + Monarchs = deadly?

G

Gotenks1215

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. Magician of Faith becomes useless with MC out, and it sends ALL cards out of play. This is much more useful than DR. Imagine this.

Your opponent has a hand full of DW monsters. You have 1 set mt out. They play Card Destruction to not only SS their DW monsters, but to get a new hand as well. You chain with MC. MC resolves first, then Card D. MC's sends all cards in both players hands out of play, and since they never hit the gy, not only do they not get to SS their DW monsters, but they don't draw any cards because those cards in their hand never went to the gy.

The chainability factor of MC gives it a big edge over DR, and the fact that I mentioned earlier, about magic cards and MoF also makes MC a much better choice.

(EDIT): I'm gonna have to look up that example. I'm sick right now, so my rulings may be a bit off.