• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A Dark World deck I am testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
This is a Dark World deck I am begining testing on, I am looking forward to seeing what you guys think of it. I realize the total number of cards in the deck is 42, but I intend to correct that after testing and suggestions are offered.

Monsters: 24

Fusion monsters: 4

1x Dark Balter the Terrible
1x Fiend Skull Dragon
1x Reaper on the Nightmare
1x Thousand Eyes Restrict

5 and 6 star monsters: 7

1x Dark Ruler Hades
3x Goldd the Wu-lord of Dark World
3x Sillva the Warlord of Dark World

4 star and less monsters: 13

3x Broww the Hunstman of Dark World
1x Tsukuyomi
1x Sangan
1x Mask of Darkness
1x Morphing Jar
3x Spirit Reaper
3x Dark Mimic LV1

Spells: 14

3x Dark World Lightning
1x Card Destruction
1x Metamorphosis
3x Gateway to Dark World
1x Graceful Charity
2x Card of Safe Return
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Book of Moon

Traps: 6

3x Dark Deal
1x Mirror Force
2x Deck Devastation Virus

So what do you think? Do you have any suggestions, comments or ideas? If so I look forward to hearing them.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I wouldn't have Ha des in there caues the deck is manily about discarding and once its in the grave, hes gone for good...

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
And that is exactly why there is only 1 Dark Ruler Hades. Because at the right time it can turn those nice 2300 attack special summons into effect negators too. Otherwise the Spirit Reapers help with that.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Here is a different version of the same deck:

Monsters :20
1x Raviel
2 Dark Ruler Hades
3x Goldd
1x Sillva
2x Brron
1x Breaker
3x Biiege
3x Broww
1x Tsukuyomi
1x Sangan
1x Morphing Jar
1x Treeborn Frog

Spells: 15
3x Dark World Lightning
1x Card Destruction
3x Gateway to Dark World
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Graceful Charity
1x Lightning Vortex
2x Card of Safe Return
1x Heavy Storm
1x MST
1x Book of Moon

1x Mirror Force
2x DDV
2x Forces of Darkness
1x Ceasefire
1x Magic Cylinder

Also, this is neither a bump nor a double post. This is a new post in an all but forgotten thread. Tell me what you guys think about either of these decks. Or if you want, help me merge them into 1 deck and side deck.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
This is the latest version of this deck. I believe it is the 4th version but I've reworked it several times so I'm losing track. the third deck was an RFG variant, but I didn't post it because it failed miserably. Anyway, as if anyone cares here is my fourth version.

Monsters : 18

Tributes: 8
2x Mobius
3x Goldd
3x Sillva

Non-tributes: 12
3x Beiige
3x Broww
1x Breaker
1x Sangan
1x Morphing Jar
1x Treeborn Frog

Spells: 17
1x Graceful Charity
2x Card of Safe Return
3x Cheerful Coffin
3x Dark World Lightning
1x Pot of Avarice - I took out 1 Card of Safe Return for this
3x Gateway to Dark World
1x Heavy Storm
1x MST

Traps: 5
1x Mirror Force
2x DDV
1x Ceasefire
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Torrential Tribute - I took out Lightning Vortex for this

This latest version is more stable than earlier versions and is showing great promise. I admit over the course of this deck's developement I was forced to add a few CC monsters to increase effectiveness.

I will admit that this deck has some bad opening hands. However there is also and insane speed that is one of my tests after just my opening hand I had gone through 15 cards total leaving 25 in my deck. Actual results may vary.

And yes for those who are wondering, instead of simply editing previous version of the deck I prefer to post the newer versions seperately to allow those that would view it to see the evolutionary proccess to get an idea of what does and does not work well in this deck. I suppose if a mod so chose to do so he could merge my various deck revisions into the first post of the thread.

EDIT: I have changed my deck and since it was only a minor change I have made the 2 quick changes to this post and pointed out the changed, instead of making another post for something so minor.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Kos4Evr said:
Mods, Please lock this thread.
Your wish has been granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 6
P Movies & TV 1
Interis Offbeat News 0
Naiwen Movies & TV 5