A Constructive Criticism

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Hoosier_Daddy, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

With all the adds you've planted all over the forum's homepage to support your wallet, and all of of the boards and sub-boards you've created, you've turned what was once an easily navigated web-site into a mess. I wonder if you're losing ground because of it. I don't have all the answers, but I really think this forum could use a "user friendly" face lift.

Peace.............

Hoosier

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Thats where criticism turns not-so-constructive...

I must admit I was a bit ":shocked:" by the ads when I first saw GF, but it didn't stop me from signing up muahaha.

ysabel likes this.
  3. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I actually find it funny when sometimes the ads relate to what the page is about.

4. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I do not find the ads that annoying, and the website is easy to get around.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

This site costs money Hoosier...it doesn't pay for itself. And I find it extremely easy to get around...but that's me.

6. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

There are 30 boards and 67 sub sections here. It's just a personal observation that it's cluttering things up a bit. And I don't begrudge Hybrix one bit the opportunity to support and even profit from the site. He works hard and deserves every cent he gets for the time he's invested. Again, it's just an observation that all of the adds clutter things up here.

Hoosier.

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Haha, Hoosier is an old time vet. He was here before the merge and just hasn't had the time to post.

It's kind of cluttered, but for some reason it doesn't bother me. it might bother those who are newer, though.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

If you haven't been here in a long time, it's a major change. When I first came back from my 3 month absence, I was like "what the...." and all that had really happened was a little reorganizing. maybe a little more features here and there, but I found my way around again.

9. Mason

Mason phawq

I'll seriously laugh if theres still ads on V.I.P. membership.

This forum is a bit overboard with the ads. on the main page I see a total of 24 ads.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Oh yeah... VIPers get fewer ads. I forgot about that. :-/ I guess that would make a difference. I'll find out how bad it is after my VIP runs out.