A Cold Day in Hell: Hannity Apologizes to Jon Stewart

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Merc, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Haha, i had to laugh at one of the comments:

It's probably true :p

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Making an error is the same as telling a lie?

4. Merc

Watch the video Captain. No offense, but it's clear you didn't watch it. Hannity and his guests commented on the video as if it was concerning the rally he was talking about when in reality, it was concerning the 9/12 rally.

That's called lying.

5. CaptainObvious

I can't see it here at work but I saw it originally and saw Hannity's show last night when he brought it up. Unless it's a different segment from when Michelle Bachman was on there they were speaking as the video was being played. Unless Bachman and Hannity actually saw and met and knew every single person at the rally, it can be hard to tell if that actually WAS the rally they were speaking about.

Just for clarification, I'm not saying Hannity didn't know it was the wrong video or that he did it purposefully. What I am saying is it isn't conslusive proof that it was done intentionally.

6. Merc

Yes it is.

Watch the video when you can. Hannity apologized because Stewart called them on it. Hannity used video from a 9/12 rally and even labeled it as part of the 11/5 rally. That's a blatant lie.

7. CaptainObvious

I saw that last night, where he apologized to Stewart. My guess is he purposefully used the wrong rally to make it look larger which of course would be a lie. I'm just saying there's no evidence it was done purposefully.

8. Merc

CO, if he did it knowingly, that's purposefully. He did it for the reason you said, to make the rally appear bigger.