TV A character you dislike?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is there a character in this great show that you dislike?

Personally I am not a big fan of Dr. Lisa Cuddy, she annoys me to many times, and I hate how she always says no to House when he wants to do something to a patient.

But I don't hate her all the time, in some episodes I find her somewhat amusing.

Thoughts?

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I think Cuddy is great! Especially the way she stands up to House but you KNOW she will cave eventually.

I disliked Tritter, but that's becasue you were MEANT to hate him. He's a character that worked well with the show. There's not many characters I think that the show could do without, although the CIA Nurse from season 4 got on my nerves a little.

Hanniexxx

Registered Member
Who DID like Tritter? He was sooo evil. The same goes for Vogler! I did enjoy both their storylines though.

From the current series, I would have to say that I'm not overly keen on Taub. I have no idea why but he seems such a bland character. Saying that, during the episode just aired (5x22) there were some funny shots of him at the Party! His face was classic!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Is there a character in this great show that you dislike?
Cuddy is the necessary resistance to House. She is the illusion of control over him and thus, very necessary.

Who DID like Tritter? He was sooo evil. The same goes for Vogler! I did enjoy both their storylines though.
I loved Tritter because he wasn't a bad guy, he was one of the only people to ever stand in House's way and call him on what he's been doing wrong.

From the current series, I would have to say that I'm not overly keen on Taub. I have no idea why but he seems such a bland character. Saying that, during the episode just aired (5x22) there were some funny shots of him at the Party! His face was classic!
Taub is pretty boring to me too, same with Kutner. Remy or "13" is the only new doctor I'm really fond of since she actually has a character.

Hanniexxx

Registered Member
I loved Tritter because he wasn't a bad guy, he was one of the only people to ever stand in House's way and call him on what he's been doing wrong.
Tritter has been one of the very few people to stand up to House and he very nearly taught him a lesson. Nearly! As much as I dislike him, I think it is due to the fact that he was against House, which is the main reason! I love House to pieces so I think anyone who crosses his path in a bad way will never be liked by me!
The episodes were good viewing though. It was a pretty good storyline, with a good ending as far as I am concerned!! :p

Blueyes

Registered Member
I actually don't care for cutt throat b**ch and her recurrent role right now is irking me.

Wait, Tritter was old guy who turned out to be a cop right? In that case I wasn't a fan of his because he was the typical antagonist, even though House and the hospital pulled through with a "W" in the end.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
To me, Tritter seemed like such a waste of time. Tritter happened, and then everyone hated him, and House won, and things went back to normal like nothing had happened. It was awesome for House to meet his match, but I just felt like they wasted the 4 or 5 episodes with him. Vogler too seemed kinda pointless at first, although there was entertainment value. At least he helped build up the relationship between Cutty and House.

I also didn't like the CIA nurse women in season 4. It almost seemed to me like one of the writers wrote her in, and then it didn't end up working so another writer wrote her out. Kinda like 'Hey, House liked that nurse from the CIA, lets make her stay. Oh wait, that's too much, lets just let house fuck her over'

Taub annoys me. I liked Kutner, he was kind of unique, but I don't like Taub. His back story is at least interesting enough to keep you paying attention, but compared to the other characters, he just seem so 'BLAH!' Perhaps that's what the writers intended, but I still don't prefer him.