A case for the death penalty: Man taunts children

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
(CNN) -- The 5-year-old girl found the note tucked inside a plastic bag and left in a basket used as a flower pot.

"Hi Honey I Been watching you," it said. "I am the same person that kidnapped an Rape an kill Aproil tinsely here is a present foR yo you are my next vitem."

A used condom was stuffed in the bag alongside the note.

It was March 2004 -- nearly 16 years after 8-year-old April Tinsley was abducted from a Fort Wayne, Indiana, neighborhood, raped and killed.

Her killer remains at large, and police believe he has surfaced several times, scrawling a message in crayon on a barn in 1990, then leaving four chilling notes for children in the Fort Wayne area years later.

Indiana authorities are now asking an FBI task force -- the Child Abduction Response Deployment (CARD) team -- to help take a fresh look at the case.
FBI joins hunt for killer who leaves taunting notes - CNN.com

I don't know about the rest of you who defend criminals rights (and trust me I understand) but if I ever came across this guy, I'd shoot him in right between the eyes and you know what? I'd probably get a parade. If I had to make a list right now of all the sickest things I've read about in my life, this would be top 3 material.

BigBob

Registered Member
That is a pretty fucked up thing to do.

My question is this though. If the condoms were used, can't they run tests on it and find out who it was? ..or they'll still need a sample from the guy before they can match it.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I wholeheatedly agree and think if found, the death penalty would be the appropriate sanction for this piece of human garbage.
------
That is a pretty fucked up thing to do.

My question is this though. If the condoms were used, can't they run tests on it and find out who it was? ..or they'll still need a sample from the guy before they can match it.
They would need some kind of DNA sample to compare it to.

Last edited:

wolfheart

Registered Member
That is truly sick.
I know that it says they think the same guy has surfaced before, scarling notes but is there any indication he has ever struck again?.

Either way if caught he should get the death penelty in my opionon.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Wow that actually just sent a chill down my spine. Coule be just some sort of sick joke but I wouldn't want to take that chance.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Also, it's possible he found a used one lying around.
Not a guy like this. When killers like this guy pick a target, it gets personal. That's often why they're so dangerous because they take such a personal stake in their crimes and actions that they become obsessed.

HappyFace

Registered Member
As much as I would love to kill this man myself, with my bare HappyFace hands I don't like the idea of one sick inhuman crime making it so that a lot of crimes that don't need it it's still used for.

If there is a death penalty it should be under a special circumstances, like sick fucks like these.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
As much as I would love to kill this man myself, with my bare HappyFace hands I don't like the idea of one sick inhuman crime making it so that a lot of crimes that don't need it it's still used for.

If there is a death penalty it should be under a special circumstances, like sick fucks like these.
That's exactly what I'm talking about :nod:

I'm not saying this is a case to execute guys who enjoy "schoolgirl" fetishes or purse snatchers, I'm saying these true blue sick-in-the-skull crazies who have no grip on reality and insist on killing, raping, and ruining lives.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I don't know about the rest of you who defend criminals rights (and trust me I understand) but if I ever came across this guy, I'd shoot him in right between the eyes
I'd say why stop there, and make a list of ways you could screw with him, but then I started wondering if that road would make someone no different than him.

...well, not in the "I'm gonna rape your children" sense, but in the "sick fuck" sense.