A bunch of sigs I made last night!

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I was so bored last night I just started making random sigs.

If by any weird change you really like one of this sigs please take them there free. All I ask is you rep me if you like what you see. Yell at me if you hate them.All these sig were made in about an hour an a half. Also feel free to take one of my Omega fan buttons if you would like to advertise my sigs. Thank you all and I hope you at least like one of my sigs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also keep in mind that its like 4 am here and I have not gone to bed in a few days.

One last thing if you like these at all or my current sig please sport my Fan Button.

[​IMG]

Thank you for all your comments!

2. Shabir

Shabir Guest

Nice sigs...there all pretty cool..wow..havnt gonn to sleep for a few days? damn..

3. I think the gray one is the best. There okay overall. The bubblegum one is way to plain.

4. Omega

Omega Ω

I bubble Gum on I don't even know where I get the name maybe from the color I don't know though. The gray one is my favorite one too. Also one a great note I went to sleep last night! lol

5. The gray one looks the best to me. All the other ones seem plain, but the yellow one looks like there are way to many things going on there. But Very good job.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hehehe...I sport a sig and fan button already, go me lol^^; But on to the commenting....

I like the Neko sig(3rd one) that u made, it has more appeal than all of the rest cause the bg looks awesome. The gray one is second best though with me cause I know Omega u could have added more to it, it just looks too plain in my eyes. Bubble Gum I deem a random/bored sig that u made cause I have never seen u make one quite like that before >>; The anime one is um.....interesting. Like teh bg though, really make u have the summer beach feeling along with teh pics.

Rating Time:

1st: 7/10

2nd: 7.5/10

3rd: 9/10

4th: 8/10

Nice works of art Omega for someone who was bored lol

7. Omega

Omega Ω

Thank you all for you comments. I will add rep to you all if I can lol. Also Kyo the reason they look plain is because there not an animation sig like the one I made for you lol.

EDIT: I was able to rep you all!

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Oh no no no Omega I didn't mean it like that ^_^; I was talking only about the grey one when I said the plain thing. It looks all cool and mysterious but I still believe u could have put something else in it like another pic or something. The other 3 are fine especially the Neko one lol

9. Omega

Omega Ω

I know that I really lthe gray one because it is simply and gets to the point I have sigs that have too much going on in them.

Also that one you like so much Kyo was the one I did not try on it took me like three minutes to make lol. I really dislike that one.

10. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

[​IMG]

the best one for me, I like its simplicity and style, the other ones we too colorfull, I just like that one for some reason, and the picture you used is nice aswell..

If you wanted a rating I would give that one a 7.5..