• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A blanket with sleeves? Yes, and it's AWESOME!

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
I am pretty sure I have seen something like this product before hmm what was it called again??? OH YEAH IT WAS A ROBE!!! LOL I know it is a little different from a Robe but I would take a Robe any day over that. If I wanted a blanket with sleeves I would wear a XXXXL shirt.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
You can't wrap a robe or a large shirt around your feet, which is the best part of using a blanket. I can't stand when a blanket is too short to cover your whole body and your feet stick out. A robe is basically a short Slanket.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
This thing seems to be around 9 feet tall, so there is a lot of extra blanket to cover your feet when you are sitting down. It's much better than a robe unless the robe went all the way to the floor and then some, which most robes do not. You would need a wizard type robe. :)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I asked the same question. You were probably asking about the male model though. ;)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
A little too much male love going on in here for me, fellas. I'm not too sure if I'd like the Slanket or not, it seems kinda weird. Maybe I'd keep it in the van or something for emergencies if I won it.

neum985

I pwn noobs
I have to say i may through the match if i get HU ;) that slanket looks so warm and cozy I need to get it :)

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
I think i stand by my comments before. If I end up winning that slanket I will give it away to someone here. I do not want it. I would use it for a week because of the newness factor. then I would just use it as a regular blanket. I have plenty of blankets. I do not need a slanket.