A Billion Dollars!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

2. TwilightDawn

TwilightDawn ~Bus Driver's Pet~

I saw that one on the news last night...i don't think i have ever laughed so hard... of course the News Anchors had to put in that the US doesn't even print billion dollar bills... How did the guy think he could get away with that?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Thats funny! Some people are just plain STUPID! I just wish I had the 540,000.00 I dreamed I won the other night! LOL

4. Julie

Julie Registered Member

That story made me think of a funny TV show I used to watch...what was it??...Oh yeah!

America's Dumbest Criminals

I think this story would have probably made that show if it was still on.

5. KrazyRick

KrazyRick New Member

I have a nice printer. Does anyone want a million Dollars? It will cost you .50cents on the Dollar. ;) ;)

6. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I don't understand why it's illegal to print 1B dollar bills? That's just like the $3 bills I see all the time. Or the Clinton sex dollar bill. lol - that one's funny.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I guess it's illegal because it's meant to look like real money, and there was probably some sort of evidence or history of counterfeiting. He probably had plans to try to SOMEHOW (I have no clue how) trade the stash off to someone for some money...

I mean think about it, an entire stash of BILLION DOLLAR BILLS? Why would you go through all that trouble just for the novelty aspect? There was definitely something fishy going on I think..