• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A big hello

JBean32

Hello everybody, My Name is James.

I'm 32 from Manchester UK and I am married with 3 beautiful children, two girls (10,6) and a baby boy (2).
I hope this forum is everything it looks like it is and I hope to get along with everyone here.

James.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Awww hey James!

Nice intro!

Also we're practically neighbours! I live in Huddersfield!

What sort of things are you interested in?

:)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome JB. It's nice to have you amongst other great people here at GeneralForum. Tell us a bit more about yourself, some of your hobbies and interest.

Hopefully you decide to stick aorund for the long haul.

JBean32

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I dont really have many hobbys as I'm a farther of three :lol:, along with work I dont really have the time to give to hobbys as such.
Although I do like cars and motorbikes just like any red blooded male out there. i quite often get told off by my wife for messing around with the car when theres absolutly nothing wrong with it :rolleyes:.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF! Sounds you really love cars! There is a car section in the General Discussion, which could use some increased activity.

Feel free to post!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Welcome here James, this is a very diverse forum with many types of people. I'm sure you'll find something that interests you. I hope that you enjoy your time here.