a big hello to all~

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EarthHour2009, Mar 24, 2009.

1. EarthHour2009

EarthHour2009 New Member

:) Hi all... found this website when I was browsing through some magazines on Internet. I like the simple and yet attractive design here, unlike other forums.:lol: So, I signed up and.. here I am!

Hope to share useful information here with people from all around the world.
    :nod: And of course making friends as well!:lick:

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF. What are your hobbies/interests?

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

:welcome:

Hope you have an enjoyable time here. :D

4. EarthHour2009

EarthHour2009 New Member

I like to learn foreign languages =) I can speak 4 now and plan to learn more when I have free times =)

Other than that, I would like to share interesting information with those working from home.. I think they are cool! (>,<) I would like to be my own boss too one day! =)

5. EarthHour2009

EarthHour2009 New Member

I like to learn languages:) Currently, I can speak 4 and plan to learn more during my free times:lol:

Other than that, I would also like to share information with those working from home. I think they are cool!:lick:I want to be my own boss too one day!:cool:

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hello, welcome. :hi: Why did you choose that name? What happens when it passes? It's the 28th of March, right?

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Welcome to the big show, EH.

Great, I'll be in the dark in Nottingham with two notorious perverts. :D:shifteyes::D

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  8. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Besides raising awaress of global warming what are you other interests? Welcome to GF!

9. EarthHour2009

EarthHour2009 New Member

testing..testing.. I keep on receiving message that my reply will be reviewed before posting. testing.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

It's funny that you joined us today as I just made a thread about Earth Hour. :lol: Welcome to GF. Hopefully you'll stay long after the event, lol.