• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

a big hello to all~

EarthHour2009

:) Hi all... found this website when I was browsing through some magazines on Internet. I like the simple and yet attractive design here, unlike other forums.:lol: So, I signed up and.. here I am!

Hope to share useful information here with people from all around the world.
:nod: And of course making friends as well!:lick:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF. What are your hobbies/interests?

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
:welcome:

Hope you have an enjoyable time here. :D

EarthHour2009

I like to learn foreign languages =) I can speak 4 now and plan to learn more when I have free times =)

Other than that, I would like to share interesting information with those working from home.. I think they are cool! (>,<) I would like to be my own boss too one day! =)

EarthHour2009

I like to learn languages:) Currently, I can speak 4 and plan to learn more during my free times:lol:

Other than that, I would also like to share information with those working from home. I think they are cool!:lick:I want to be my own boss too one day!:cool:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hello, welcome. :hi: Why did you choose that name? What happens when it passes? It's the 28th of March, right?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It's funny that you joined us today as I just made a thread about Earth Hour. :lol: Welcome to GF. Hopefully you'll stay long after the event, lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Movies & TV 2
Mirage Bathroom Wall 8
Doc Pets 7
J Introductions 6
L Introductions 0