A band that you dislike for one reason

Discussion in 'Music' started by Clear_Note, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

Anyone here have a band they don't like for one thing IE a certian song or just the way they play?

I don't know why, but I just don't like Pink Floyd (here come the angry pink floyd fans! D:
    *hides*)

Who in the hell said that Dark side of the moon syncs up with Wizard of Oz? It doesn't at all. The song itself is just boring. It's the exact same beat in the background over and over, and sometimes it'll change to an even more mellow beat. They sing really slow and quietly too, making it one of the most boring songs I've ever heard. This is more like a song that puts you to sleep or something. The whole song is on drugs.

Swiftstrike and Vegito728 like this.

2. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

lol this is a very unique topic.

but i would have to say i hate Justin Timberlake. i hate that stupid little girl voice he sings in in the background.

3. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I dislike Skillet for being a Christian band. Not that there's anything wrong with that.... :shifteyes:

Swiftstrike likes this.
  4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I hate Fall Out Boy based solely on that high-pitched wailing voice he emits from his mouth.

Edit: maybe one song he has is okay by me. But it's only one though.

It's not because he brought sexy back was it?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  5. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

he didnt brinng sexy back... i was here the hole time!!! lol

id have to say i hate adam and andrew. the most annoying band ever!!! all they do is make fun of people... sure its ok every now and then but god get some fucking origional material.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to say that the Beastie Boys are one of the worst bands I've ever heard, in my opinion there simply annoying and I cannot stand listening to them.

I also hate KoRn, I never understood why anyone ever liked them.

7. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

koRn sucked too. they're nothing special, just another crappy band with a huge fanbase as a result of hype.

I also hate any band that decides to make a crappy remix of one of their good songs. All they do is speed up the song in a way that makes it suck, then they make it worse by randomly pausing it 3-5 times in the span of a few seconds before continuing on with the sped up song.

Vegito728 likes this.
  8. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Wow out of all of the absolute shit bands we have rolling around these days you want to dis on Pink Floyde?

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Rage Against the Machine

I cant stand their music and I especially cant stand their message.

10. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I hate the Darkness because of that song "I believe in a thing called love" from a few years ago. I don't know if they are still around or not, but I hate that song and I hate them for making it.

EDIT: I had managed to block them out of my mind until my room mate started playing them: Buckcherry. That song "Crazy Bitch" angers me like no other song. The rest of their songs could be the best music ever heard, but I hate them for that fucking song.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008