• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

90's Throwbacks!!

Shwa

V.I.P.
So like the Techno and Dance thread and the Music Draft (for those participating), I thought I would make a thread for the 90's. Now, here are the rules, they can be any artist/genre/style of music, but they have to be from 1990-1999 ONLY! There are a lot of us who were born late 80's and early 90's, and others who have lived through the 90's music era. Let's see how much music we can remember with one another.

Like I said, ANY atrist/genre/style of music is allowed in this thread as long as they were in the 90's. Here's a few to start out with:

Dito - Thank You
YouTube - Dido - Thank You

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
YouTube - Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

Fiona Apple - Criminal
YouTube - Fiona Apple - Criminal

Crystal Waters - 100% Pure Love
YouTube - Crystal Waters - 100% Pure Love

Len - Steal My Sunshine

~Shwa
YouTube - Len - Steal My Sunshine

Impact

V.I.P.
Gotta love the automatic playlist iTunes generates for 90's music.

There was definitely some amazing music released in the 90's, and some very cheesy stuff too. I can see this post being pretty long...

Everything Metallica put out during that time. I'll post Enter Sandman because everyone knows that.

YouTube - Metallica - Enter Sandman Music Video

Oh, and some Nirvana

YouTube - Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

And of course, Tool needs a mention

YouTube - Tool - Sober [hq - fullscreen]

When the Foo Fighters were at their best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ0we7NmojM

Sublime. Summertime, Wrong Way, Santeria...okay, just everything. And of course What I got

YouTube - Sublime - What I Got

It can't be a list from the 90's without some Pantera.

YouTube - Pantera - Walk (Video)

My favourite ever Sepultura song

YouTube - Sepultura - Roots Bloody Roots

I could go on forever. I'll post a couple more 'cheesy' songs I like too

YouTube - The Cranberries - Zombie

YouTube - Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know (Video)

YouTube - No Doubt - Don't Speak

Great thread idea Shwa

EDIT: I need to add my favourite ever SOAD song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr5ltqQf1QA

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I guess I should add my (ironic) shower favorite of Blind Melon's "No Rain" to the mix as this house prepares to float off its foundations...