• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

9-year old son is hosting school fundraiser.

dize

Registered Member
My youngest son is hosting a fundraiser for the hurricane victims and asked me to help. I decided that I will do both. Help their school raise funds & send Red Cross immediate $$$ for relief. Alabama & Louisiana we key in helping us during Hurricanes Frances & Jean.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5996873643

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
How very generous!! Great auction, I hope the bidding goes well! :D

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Thank you so much Dize. Hurricane Katrina victims would hug you right now I can assure you of that! And thank you to everyone... I cannot say it enough.

dize

Registered Member
AngelsPeak said:
How very generous!! Great auction, I hope the bidding goes well! :D
I think it is the least we can do. We had a hard time last year. Nothing remotely close to what everyone over in AL MS & LA.

iggyshotthebear said:
Thank you so much Dize. Hurricane Katrina victims would hug you right now I can assure you of that! And thank you to everyone... I cannot say it enough.
Girl I am so glad you & your family are doing okay. I really hope I get some bids ASAP.

Last edited: