• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

9 year old, screaming at his mom for choco milk on Xbox Live

Wrecked

Registered Member
This little 9 year old, screaming at his mom for chocolate milk while playing a clanmatch on Xbox Live.

it's a few months old but it's a classic, the vid disappeared for a while but i'm glad to see it back.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7153152098207965240

Bender: "And so I ask you this one question. Have you ever tried simply turning off the TV, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?"

---

weird that it turns it into a eBay link

yooperchick

Registered Member
I haven't seen the video, but I have a feeling of what it is gonna be like.

For some reason, I can't open the link????

Is there any way you can just type out the link without the hyperlink so I can cut and paste?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, and that is exactly why all the good servers kick kids out as soon as they hear their voices.. Nobody wants to listen to that. That kid needs a lesson in "XBOX gets tossed out the front door onto the cement." I can't believe his mom let him get away with that..

yooperchick

Registered Member
Darn it. It sounds so juicy, but I still cannot get it to open. It comes up with an eBay link. One of the addresses that LaRazaUnida posted did that too. Is something weird going on?

Edited to add: You must have been changing it as I was typing cause now I see the address. I get to check it out now. Yipee!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
:lol: Wow, that is hilarious! I can't believe his mom would let him talk to her like that. I really hate playing with kids like that, when they just scream into their headset with their high voices the whole time. I've never heard anyone fight with his mom in the middle of a game though.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
That is embarrasing! Gawd that gets on my nerves. "You never let me play, you always say get off, get off, you never let me have it up loud!"

Im sure that little bastard did not even pay for the console, controllers, or game. He didnt even pay for the chocolate milk and acts like a bitch. I wouldnt give that hoe a chocolate milk or a Mountain Dew, Id give that punk arse a sedative (aka, a shuvel to the f'cking head and a coffin).

I prey to god that my kids will never end up like that. That is scary when the part is like, " YOU LIE!" Then you hear a gunshot. Just a shame in parenting.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Wrecked said:
Bender: "And so I ask you this one question. Have you ever tried simply turning off the TV, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?"
I love that. Definitely a good quote for this topic. That kid deserves to be slapped around a little. His parents obviously spoil him too much if he gets that worked up over a glass of chocolate milk.

I prey to god that my kids will never end up like that.
Kids are not born that way. It's all a result of bad parenting. If I ever have kids and one of them talks to me like that, I'd take away his videogames for a long time.

yooperchick

Registered Member
Now, if my son talked that way to me, his Xbox would be thrown out the window. My son right now will go ballistic if he is stuck in a game. I sometimes help him, but I'd like for him to try to problem solve and figure it out (you should see him play Zelda and wanted to get in a shut door and he can't figure out how to kill everything in the room - lol).

He recently learned a new word while gaming - "dangit". I'm not happy about that, but I wasn't the one who he picked it up from. I guess it could be worse (especially after seeing this video), but I am trying to get him to calm down and think about things.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
madgamer said:
He recently learned a new word while gaming - "dangit". I'm not happy about that, but I wasn't the one who he picked it up from.
ummmm...... WHY?????

If anything that's a good thing because he's not saying worse words. Don't be worried about that, be thankful. In fact go a step further. Encourage him to use substitue words so that he'll see that as an easy solution. Just be sure to steer him away from the retarded ones like "snap" instead of s hit.