80 000

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey guys were almost at 80 000 total messages. Let's try to reach that number before Drky closes Fusion Central for the renovations. BUT THE ONLY RULE i HAVE WITH THIS IS NO SPAMMING, NOT EVEN IN SUB TALK SECTION(unusual spamming that is).

Let's do this people. WE CAN DO IT. Only 410 messages to go.

Good Luck

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Alright, I'll do my best.

Woohoo! It's like cleaning out the fridge before you move.

Kaz

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

lol...Vince u have said something that will spark something big now. What was a little flame shall now turn into something like a state wide forest fire >>; Plus how in the world are we going to do that in one night?!

4. Babe_Ruth

It's really not one night we have like all day tommorow. He said he'll close the forum at like 8pm eastern time. So it gives us like one day to accomplish this goal.

5. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Let's do it tonight and give the 80,000 post a load of gifts and points. No deleting posts though!

Hoosier.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Woot! In that case...let's make some good random threads and alot of quality posts! Though by the end of it some of out hands are going to be smoking and so will the keyboard aswell^^;

7. Babe_Ruth

That's a good idea, but I am not going to be the one who'll get that 80 000 post because I have to get offline soon. But the best of luck to all of you. Let's not forget my rule though. NO SPAMMING. I'll be really happy if it happens tonight, but if it's by spamming then it's going to make me mad. But I know you guys hate spamming like I do so it won't happen that way.

8. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I was making a tounge-in-cheek remark. I don't see how we would know who made the 80,000th post.

Hoosier.

9. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

Awesome. Everyone go to my THREAD: Longest Thread Ever! Post in there!!

10. Babe_Ruth

No no let's not to that lol. Let's do it the right way by posting quality post in all kinds of section. Everyone will probably read this message so whoever gets the 80 000 message try to announce it. If not then it's not a big deal.