8 yr old boy sells painting for a couple hundred thousand dollars

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Incredible story! The lad is definitely gifted; talented beyond his age. Also, I agree with you that his age was a major contributing factor that allowed him to rake in that amount of cash.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Wow I wish I could paint like that, its very nice indeed but as mentioned I don't think it would of sold for that much if he was older.

Tapout

Registered Member
Impressive. Not my kind of art but definantly impressive, but as it's been said a number of times now, his age was definantly a contributing factor.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I just finally took a look at the article, definitely great work! I definitely wish this kid the best, I hope he's able to spread his wings with this talent as he grows; I'm hoping early success doesn't lead to unnecessary pressure.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I thought my paint by numbers was pretty good....:lol::lol:
:lol:

I agree that he probably wouldn't have gotten so much if he weren't as young. It is probably someone holding out hope that he is going to be the next big thing and they will have one of his first paintings..

All I can say other than that, is that he kicks my ass in painting talent.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The kid has amazing natural talent. I hope he continues to pursue his career because it would be a shame to waste such natural ability.