8 shot dead at synogogue in Pittsburgh

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
And, of course, the weapon of choice is reported to be an AR-15.

The same vile damn killing machine over and and again and again. It seems the US will never do a damned thing about it.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Of course, the President had to say that more guns would've prevented that tragedy. His freaking son-in-law is a Jew and he can't even have the decency to show compassion for them. At what point, the answer to tragedies like this will stop being "Add more guns!"?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Of course, the President had to say that more guns would've prevented that tragedy. His freaking son-in-law is a Jew and he can't even have the decency to show compassion for them. At what point, the answer to tragedies like this will stop being "Add more guns!"?
Weeeeeeell, if they had armed security, it’s conceivable fewer people could have been killed, right?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
More guns leads to less violence. Everyone knows that.

I wonder if the three cops who got shot had guns.