8 Hour Challenge: BUZZ!!! TIME EXPIRED

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Tucker, May 19, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Like, weeks ago. Your side won. Hit the showers, tigers.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010

2. Stegosaurus

Stegosaurus Registered Member

I know, right? I am usually a fast reader, but...I have been reading that book at like 5 pages per sitting. Each time I try to focus on it, this little guy in the back of my head is like, "HEY! You got shit to do!"

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

It's a good thing, I guess, if people are enjoying the back and forth. I wouldn't have a clue as to what the thread actually contains. I just keep seeing the "8 Hour Challenge" bumped day after day and I'm thinking that the game must be in secret triple double zillional overtime by now.

4. Stegosaurus

Stegosaurus Registered Member

The challenge is to read this certain book, which should take only about three hours, and see if it does or does not convince you that Christianity is the one true religion...

But at the speed I am going, "Christ will have already returned" by the time I get done with it. It is an interesting thread, but I keep letting other things get in the way.

5. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Oh, okay. That's kind of funny. I mean, imagine a Christian apologia far more convincing than the Bible itself. That would be revolutionary! Eventually we could do away with the Bibles altogether and just read the other book, the more convincing one that wasn't sacred and divinely inspired.

6. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Know what would be interesting?

Someone here reading that book, then coming to the conclusion that Hinduism is the right religion. OH SHIT, WHAT THEN?!

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

The answer was: the Mormons. The Mormons were the correct religion.

8. Nevyrmoore

Dem fucken [strike]dorfs[/strike] mormons, man, dem fucken [strike]dorfs[/strike] mormons!

9. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

We play mafia with cards all the time at my church. But for fun one day, we made up a game called mormonaters. Instead of a doctor, you have Billy Graham, instead of mafia's you have mormons. I can't remember what we called the detective. Something that was able to determine one's faith anyways. And instead of villagers, it was the congregation. And at night, billy graham would protect someone, and the priest what figure out someones faith, and the mormons would select someone to convert and they'd be ousted from the christian church. It's pretty funny and...well...I guess words can't describe it.

10. Nevyrmoore

...but you just did anyway?