8 arrested in KKK killing

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by micfranklin, Nov 14, 2008.

1. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I can't stand supremacy groups now as it is but I have no problem saying that I wouldn't feel an ounce of shame if the whole Klan was wiped from the face of the Earth.

2. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I didn't realise you still got people like that. I know you get evil murdering halfwitted racists, and I know you get racist political parties [we have them], but I didn't know you got organised gangs sucks as the kkk.

[​IMG]

Is the Marlboro/kkk connection real or a myth?

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

You really don't think there are still organized groups like the KKK? The mountains around my town is one place you don't want to be on a Saturday night because they have Clan meetings up there.

4. padd

padd Registered Member

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

They're still here in Maryland too, there was even a report about it a few years back where they were burning a cross somewhere in the western area.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

This is another reason I support the death penalty, to rid the world of festering sewage like the KKK.

7. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

I've been hearing this a lot. Yes, the KKK still exists, yes, there are still, and will always be, intolerant motherfuckers who will kill people because of meaningless aesthetic differences.

8. KLaZik_BEATz

KLaZik_BEATz Registered Member

[​IMG]

i saw something like what padd posted about why the KKK wanted obama to win because it will help them recruit people

9. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I believe you. It's not unheard off to flush-out your enemy, give them cinfidence and glory. It makes them an easier target.

10. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I was surprised that they were still around.......besides being in the news for the same s***, have they accomplished anything new or something?? A change of costume perhaps?

~Shwa