8 arrested in KKK killing

(CNN) -- Eight people were arrested Tuesday, one on a charge of murder, in connection with the fatal shooting of a woman at a remote Louisiana campsite during what police say was an initiation ceremony for the Ku Klux Klan.

The woman, whose identity has not been confirmed, was recruited over the Internet to join the Klan by the suspects, said Capt. George Bonnett of the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office.

The woman traveled from Oklahoma to Louisiana for the ceremony and was taken to a campsite near Sun, Louisiana, about 60 miles north of New Orleans.

Eight arrested in Klan-related killing, police say - CNN.com
I can't stand supremacy groups now as it is but I have no problem saying that I wouldn't feel an ounce of shame if the whole Klan was wiped from the face of the Earth.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I didn't realise you still got people like that. I know you get evil murdering halfwitted racists, and I know you get racist political parties [we have them], but I didn't know you got organised gangs sucks as the kkk.

Is the Marlboro/kkk connection real or a myth?

BigBob

Registered Member
You really don't think there are still organized groups like the KKK? The mountains around my town is one place you don't want to be on a Saturday night because they have Clan meetings up there.

They're still here in Maryland too, there was even a report about it a few years back where they were burning a cross somewhere in the western area.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
This is another reason I support the death penalty, to rid the world of festering sewage like the KKK.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I was surprised that they were still around.......besides being in the news for the same s***, have they accomplished anything new or something?? A change of costume perhaps?

~Shwa