• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

7up vs sprite?

7up or sprite

• Total voters

Daemonic

Registered Member
Gotta say I almost never buy soda but got 7 up for the first time in years and it totally pwns sprite imo...

Whats the better soda in your opinion?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I never have seen this 7up lol. So, I must say is Sprite? lol :confused:

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I remembered really liking 7-Up when I was younger, but everytime I went to a restaurant they had Sprite or Sierra Mist. Similarly, whenever I would go shopping, if I was going to get some pop they always had deals for Sprite it seemed. So needless to say I didn't have 7-Up for a long time. However, recently I decided 'To hell with it!' and bought a 12 pack of 7-Up and I hated it. I think I had two cans and didn't touch the rest. My room mates had a few, but they didn't like it either. We ended up throwing more than half of the 12 pack away.

So yeah, I'm going with Sprite.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What a coincidence. Me and 3 other GFers were talking in chat 2 nights ago, about 7up and Sprite and I asked if these sodas still existed lol.
Anyway I prefer neither of them and it's been years ago since I last had a taste of them.

Impact

V.I.P.
I definitely prefer sprite. 7 Up just seems to make me even more thirsty.

Dabs

Registered Member
I prefer Sprite.....and years ago, because both Sprite and 7-Up have been around for awhile...they tasted almost identical, in my opinion.
But not long ago....7-Up changed their taste....and it no longer has the 'bubbly' sensation..or the lemon-lime taste.
I tried it after they came out with the new..and I think it tastes like crap~
But Sprite.....I like the more fruitier taste......stronger than 7-Up, but I like that.
It's kind of the same thing between these two drinks as it is with Mountain Dew and Mello Yello....I think those last 2 taste very much alike.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It would be Sprite for me. To me it tastes less sweet than 7 up, and more bubbly.

However, I like them both.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Definitely 7 Up. It has much more flavor, using more lemon and lime oils rather than more citric acid like Sprite. 7Up is sweeter too.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I would go with 7Up, not exactly sure why but it just tastes better than Sprite to me. But I also like both.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Food & Beverage 8
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 8