720 slam dunk

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Yea, we were debating if this was a complete 720, it seems he dunks the ball at 540 then keeps spinning without the ball, but its still amazing to watch.

3. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

I didnt even think it was possible to do a 540....let alone a 720...

4. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

it was a 540 i think but this is the greatets dunk ever

5. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

THAT WAS CRAZY!!!!!! But i'll say it was like a 650 or something not a real 720. Damn what a dunk.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

that was awesome. simply, awesome. and I like how the voices got all low and slow....WHOA!!! wwhhoooaaa!!!! wwwwwwhhhhhhoooooooaaaaaaaa.....

7. Gustavo

Gustavo Guest

Not bad of a dunk.
    Im sure vince carter can do it, if he puts a lot of effort into it. ;)

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think so as well, and some of you might know this but we were debating if Carter's dunk over Weis was better then this 540 or whatever it is. Personally I think the dunk over frenchman Fredic Weis is better then this one, especially that it was done in an organize game, and the biggest stage in the world.

9. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

Definately. The dunk over the 7'2 dude is way better then this. Im not sure many people can jump over a guys thats 6'0. This dunk is not bad dont get me wrong but its not comparible to the dunk over the french guy,

10. baltimore

baltimore Guest

that was a 627.8 i'm sure.
    But yeah ahve u seen Air Up there in the enw and 1 season he's ridicicoulus. He will prolly do mreo crazy stuff during the sumemr so watch out