720 slam dunk

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Yea, we were debating if this was a complete 720, it seems he dunks the ball at 540 then keeps spinning without the ball, but its still amazing to watch.

D

dunit_101

THAT WAS CRAZY!!!!!! But i'll say it was like a 650 or something not a real 720. Damn what a dunk.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
that was awesome. simply, awesome. and I like how the voices got all low and slow....WHOA!!! wwhhoooaaa!!!! wwwwwwhhhhhhoooooooaaaaaaaa.....

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think so as well, and some of you might know this but we were debating if Carter's dunk over Weis was better then this 540 or whatever it is. Personally I think the dunk over frenchman Fredic Weis is better then this one, especially that it was done in an organize game, and the biggest stage in the world.

X

Xero.Shab

Definately. The dunk over the 7'2 dude is way better then this. Im not sure many people can jump over a guys thats 6'0. This dunk is not bad dont get me wrong but its not comparible to the dunk over the french guy,

B

baltimore

that was a 627.8 i'm sure.
But yeah ahve u seen Air Up there in the enw and 1 season he's ridicicoulus. He will prolly do mreo crazy stuff during the sumemr so watch out