6'8" firstbaseman for saudi arabia!!!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Kyle91892, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Kyle91892

Kyle91892 Guest

ok, in the little league world series, there was this kid 13 years old, and he was 6'8"!!!!! thats taller than Shaq when he was 13!! ahhh

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I met young Mr. Durley last year when I was in Williamsport for the LLWS. One heck of a great kid. This was his second trip to the series.

Hoosier.

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Wow....6'8 thats crazy and at such a young age, if he keeps growing I doubt he'll be able to effectively play baseball. How good is he?

4. Hoosier_Daddy

He's not very good at baseball. His sport is basketball. He plays for the Saudi team simply because there are so few players to choose from to make an all star team. All of the Saudi players, except one, are American citizens whose parents work in the oil industry over there.

Hoosier.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Man..He is bloody tall..He is better off playing basketball than baseball.

I am 12 and I am 6'0. Man. He is HUGE!!

If he grows up to 7'00+, he wont be able to play baseball

6. Hoosier_Daddy

I don't know about that. Randy Johnson does pretty well for himself at 6'-11"

Hoosier.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I heard of this kid, but not because he showed great abilities during the Little League World series, but because of is size, if he practices all the time, then he can become a great power hitter. But like Hoosier mentioned I believe he only was there because he was big, and they needed some people to join the team.

8. Kyle91892

Kyle91892 Guest

wow, thats pretty cool, i wish i could meet him lol