• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

620 watchers!!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Well I"ve hit an all time record for me.
Over 620 watchers and 10 hours to go on my "Double D's:

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!! :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Congrats ..Wolver on the hits. Good luck On the ending of it..

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Damn! Chicky Momma! That's a lotsa peepsa watchin! Congrats! to you... cheers :D

nani1987

Registered Member
holy moly............ man i am no where near's that amount only 78
congrads..................woooooooohooooooo.. I love that saying
nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
WOW ,,Wolver them Double Ds are going good

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Well, ya got me beat! :) My bride story only made it up to 580 watchers, congratulations again you clever girl! BTW I love reading the answers to your questions, especially the milk drinker!LOL

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Well I finished with a whopping 670 watchers!! WOW!!!!!!
The bad news is I actually lost $30 on the auction because of the press release I did.
I don't think I am going to bother with the press releases from now on, I have yet to have one pay off for me.
But it was fun running the auction anyways.
Stay tuned for my next one. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
congrats girl!!!! But sorry about loosing money on it! It happens sometimes! :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Wolver, let me know when you're going to do your own idea (even though I'm sure Greeny's is good) I think the kharma thing works best when it's our originals. I've been working on the story, so keep me informed, this should be fun! :)