60's songs

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Ok well as I mentioned in another thread we are doing the sixties this year. I am in charge of the musie : ) LOL and I am having a hard time with some of the songs. soooo! you guys are so smart I thought I would ask you. I have about 30 songs but need about 30 more. so I need help with what songs were popular in the sixties. Like the beatles. I don't know which one of theirs were from the sixties. I have most all the beach boys songs. and I don't know which Elvis songs were 60's. Some places don't give me the year so it's frustrating. Anyone have any suggestions or know of a website that gives the year that songs were released.

I'll have to Google this one...I think were both in the same boat here..born in the late 60's so we never really got a chance to appreciate the music...not that I'm sure I like any of it, but who knows!! Now ya got me curious, I'll have to take a look.

Nanner

Registered Member
Hmmmm lemme think back to when I was BORN?!?

What is in my early 45's collection? I was into bubble gum back then cuz....well I was a little kid!

I'll have to think on this as this "born in 1960" brain doesn't work so well anymore :nod:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd probably recommend doing a search for a site that lists popular songs for each decade. The only ones that come to my mind are Beatles, Beach Boys, etc. I wasn't around back then. :D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
lol thanks Andrew : ) well I was born in the middle of it so I don't remember much but I think I have a good collection put together now. I did google it but it was really hard finding websites that would list songs and the year they came out. you wouldn't think it would be that difficult to find but anyway I think I got it all put together. Hope everyone likes it LOL I have some elvis, beach boys and beatles in there along with the one hit wonders of that time frame too. So I think it sounds good.

Nanner

Registered Member
Andrew said:
I'd probably recommend doing a search for a site that lists popular songs for each decade. The only ones that come to my mind are Beatles, Beach Boys, etc. I wasn't around back then. :D

Are we allowed to tell the owner of the site to "bite me"? :lol:

Yup you were around after I was already married a few years. How depressing is that????

Sorry Bunny I didn't come thru better for you on the songs. My brain has been pulled in so many directions lately I'm surprised I can remember my name. Might have some news soon (NO not another kid :shake:) but maybe the hint "hostile take over" might give a clue???