• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

600TH Smackdown Thread for 02/18/11

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
This week's Smackdown is the 600th episode of the show, this kind of snuck up on me because of everything that had happened on Raw this week.

Discuss the show here!

What will happen with Edge's World Heavyweight Title along the lines of winning with a spear? Vickie's already calling Dolph the rightful champ.

There's also a big, cross-brand main event. I think a 6 on 6 tag team match?

Should be a great show this week...and I'm hoping that a certain pie eating, jabroni beating individual will show up. The show's named after him, after all! :eyebrow:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Smackdown has been one of the better shows since 2011 begun, should be interesting to see if they can keep it up with a good show tonight. I do wonder what's going to happen with Edge, will he actually be fired? I honestly doubt so, but we shall see what happens.

I have little faith in The Rock being there tonight, but you never know. It would be pretty awesome.

I can't believe this is their 600th show, I remember watching the very first show.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not even sure Rock will be on RAW this week but that's a different story :p

600 episodes, wow, that's nuts; I'll definitely be watching. Most intriguing thing is what Guerrero will do with the World title. She says she wants Edge to hand it over to Ziggler, we'll see if that happens.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
The potential is there for a big time reveal of some sort. I am certainly getting that vibe. I know that The Rock won't be there. He probably won't even show up again until WM, I think. Regardless, I love the idea of a twelve-man tag match. But the end is inevitable... the faces will most likely win.

*crossing my fingers* I hope Teddy comes back soon. I can't stand Vickie right now, and I normally enjoy her banter.