• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

$60 Refund from Blockbuster feels nice

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So a few months ago I tried out Blockbuster Online. It was pretty nice except for one thing. I lost 3 of the movies that they sent me. I later noticed that they had charged me $20+ a piece for each movie that I didn't return within 30 days.

Well, I was doing some cleaning the other day and came across the movies stashed in a box I usually keep software CD's in.. Not sure what I was thinking, but, anyway I contacted them and found out that if I send them back I could still get my money back that they had charged me.

Today I noticed the refund had posted to my bank account (through a debit card). It's good to know that I didn't end up paying $60 for 3 DVD's that I could have found on eBay for probably $10 total.

:D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Hey, sounds like you had a good day then?

Gwiz

Registered Member
That's very surprising to me and great for you because customer service for Blockbuster online is awful. I totally recommend NetFlix in regards to customer service. I have lost one of their DVD's and I don't have to pay for it.