6 WWE stars released

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Anthony1975, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

From 411mania

Anyone surprised?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Why the fuck did Benjamin get released? That's so stupid and I'm pretty pissed about it.

Mickey James is another surprise, but maybe she asked for her release and wants to concentrate on her music career.

No other surprises, just surprised that it took so long for Funaki to get traded.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Shelton Benjamin is the big time shocker for me and quite frankly I'm happy for him. Now he can go to TNA and maybe they'll actually use him. If I was Hogan I would have already called him.

James, country music career...I get it. I'm mad she's gone though because she was hot and awesome in the ring.

Katie Lea, who cares.

Funaki and Wang...bout time.

Jesse/Slam Master J...dont care

4. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Well F4WOnline has this about Mickie James

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally I don't believe she cares all that much, she's been a joke in recent months and she probably got fed up.

Maybe if her music career doesn't go well she can start making adult films again.

6. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

The release of Shelton makes me angry. He has amazing talent and needs to move it to another place. TNA can make him very happy if he goes there. Mickie James would make an interesting addition to the TNA Knockouts, adding a "goody-two-shoes" girl to the skanky and weird Knockouts they have now.

Funaki and JWY are obvious.

7. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Benjamin? Really? What's the thought process in that?

8. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Maybe backstage problems. That's my thought. :-/

9. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Shelton Benjamin - Big surprise. One of the best wrestlers in the whole company. Even though TNA has a ridiculouly inflated roster already, i'd love to see someone of Benjamin's talents used properly. He could compete in the X-Division aswell. I mean, if the X Division is known for crazy spots then... this man's MITB history speaks for itself! :p

Mickie James - One of the best divas in the company but everyone could see it coming. Shame they ended up her career with that lame Piggy James thing. Good performer, shame she's leaving wrestling. Her feud against Trish is easily in my top 3 favourite feuds of the 00's, including the male roster. Thought it was epic!

Funaki - Always been a huge fan of Funaki but i'm surprised it took this long. I really wanted him to get a push when they did his whole "Kung Fu Naki" bit they never ran with it.

Jimmy Wang Yang - couldn't care less

Slam Master J - couldn't care less

Katie Lea Burchill - One of my favourite divas in WWE. Awesome look. Awesome accent. i'd say 2nd hottest diva behind maryse, plus she seems like she can wrestle better than most of the divas in WWE, though it's rare she ever gets an opportunity to show it. Love to see her in a tag team with Daffney, how awesome would that be? Zombie goth pirate hot!

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I would not mind that one bit. Ha.