550 dollars

if you got 550 dollars right now no questions asked tax free, what would you get and why? no bill paying just for the sake of fun although i know a few collection agencies that would get my money.

I would probably get a ps3 or a wii and games depending on how much i had left over.

what about you?

I'd go to Wall Street, convert the dollars to pounds sterling, the pounds sterling to euros and then buy myself a cup of tea and if money allowed, a custard cream biscuit to dip in it.

I'm with you really, EWR. :nod: I'd be on the next bus to Game and grab as much boxed entertainment as I could. I haven't enjoyed a good new game for a month now and I'm starting to get withdrawals.

I feel sad now.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I sort of have that "fund" right now. My mom gave me money with the condition that I can only use it to buy things that please me and just for me (because I seldom do) and not use it for paying bills or keeping in the bank time deposits. I use my fund mostly to pay for DVDs. I've been buying several lately.

I'd go to Wall Street, convert the dollars to pounds sterling, the pounds sterling to euros and then buy myself a cup of tea and if money allowed, a custard cream biscuit to dip in it.

hahaha i didn't even think about that. ok for you brits and others from anywhere with different currency..... pretend its 550 pounds or whatever your currency is.

Dracglad

Registered Member
hahaha i didn't even think about that. ok for you brits and others from anywhere with different currency..... pretend its 550 pounds or whatever your currency is.
I prefer it being $550 because you get even more Swedish crowns that way if you convert them, instead of just 550 crowns :p.

Anyway, I'd probably buy a new watch, a bunch of new books and a couple of modules for Eon & Mutant UA (Swedish RPGs)