550 dollars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EndWinterRomance, Oct 1, 2008.

1. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

if you got 550 dollars right now no questions asked tax free, what would you get and why? no bill paying just for the sake of fun although i know a few collection agencies that would get my money.

I would probably get a ps3 or a wii and games depending on how much i had left over.

what about you?

Blueyes likes this.

2. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

A new gun :) that or an assload of ammo for the guns I have now and a day at the range.

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Clothes because I essentially don't have any that fit now and some computer parts.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  4. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

I'd go to Wall Street, convert the dollars to pounds sterling, the pounds sterling to euros and then buy myself a cup of tea and if money allowed, a custard cream biscuit to dip in it.

I'm with you really, EWR. :nod: I'd be on the next bus to Game and grab as much boxed entertainment as I could. I haven't enjoyed a good new game for a month now and I'm starting to get withdrawals.

I feel sad now.

Blueyes and wooly like this.
  5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I sort of have that "fund" right now. My mom gave me money with the condition that I can only use it to buy things that please me and just for me (because I seldom do) and not use it for paying bills or keeping in the bank time deposits. I use my fund mostly to pay for DVDs. I've been buying several lately.

Blueyes likes this.
  6. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

hahaha i didn't even think about that. ok for you brits and others from anywhere with different currency..... pretend its 550 pounds or whatever your currency is.

7. Dracglad

Dracglad Registered Member

I prefer it being $550 because you get even more Swedish crowns that way if you convert them, instead of just 550 crowns :p.

Anyway, I'd probably buy a new watch, a bunch of new books and a couple of modules for Eon & Mutant UA (Swedish RPGs)

AngelsPeak likes this.
  8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I would get a new tent and sleeping bag and go on a camping trip.

Blueyes and AngelsPeak like this.
  9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I would order my inflatable Haunted House and some new lighting and smoke/fog equipment for my Halloween Displays.

That would eat up the 550 bones real fast.

AngelsPeak and Blueyes like this.
  10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'd take my girls shopping. Seeing them happy makes me happy, so the money will have served a nice purpose.

That, or go on a weekend trip.

Blueyes likes this.