• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

51 Hours to Live

Bliss

Sally Twit
One of the many positive things the Internet can provide us with is the ability to do things like that.
I imagine if I had hours to live then I'd spend some of it on GF because of the big part it plays in my life.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Wow that's nice. trivial alert: I got excited when one said the most exciting place on earth for him was Lunchbox laboratory haha. That's the place in Seattle I wanted to visit for having good bacon burgers. Anyways... I cannot view the original post, just the replies. As Bliss mentioned, internet enables us to have projects like that.

There's another internet site where you can leave your life story and messages for people when you die. Seriously. They announced it as a commercial when we watched a movie. I went to the site after and it's almost like you build your own website with their tools. Put pictures, record your future bday messages to your children and friends...Must be sad to do it.

Dabs

Registered Member
Wow, this was amazing. I don't really have the right words to express what I think...except to say, I found it hard to read, so I didn't read everything.
Has to be sad indeed, to be putting together something like this.